Logistics and Assets Management
Organization & Office
- Academic Affairs Department
- Administrative Department
- Student Affairs Department
The mission of Logistics and Assets Management is to provide outstanding logistics support, world-leading facilities and great campus environment for the World-Class University. Logistics and Assets Management currently consists three parts: logistics service, assets procurement, and campus security.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Develop and implement the University’s logistics support strategic plan; responsible for evaluation and management of the department’s expenditures; represent the University or related government departments to coordinate the logistics-related matters with outside companies.
2. Represent the University to sign contracts with service entities, socialized service companies, on-campus businesses in accordance with the request of logistics service’s socialization.
3. Responsible for the University’s assets procurement in accordance with each department’s budget and requirement.
4. Manage all state-owned assets on campus; undertake assets and capital verification, registration of property right and statistical summary to keep and increase the value of state-owned assets.
5. Provide campus security services in an effort to maintain the safety and security on campus where teaching, research, and campus life can thrive; ensure personal and property security and the safekeeping of university assets.
6. Establish and improve medical services system on campus.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
Address：303, Dining Hall #2