Wenzhou-Kean University offers a series of scholarships to promote academic excellence and comprehensive development.
- The applicant should be full-time registered student, excluding exchanging and visiting students;
- The applicant should comply with laws and the University regulations, anyone with a written warning or above is not qualified for scholarship;
- The applicant should be honest, faithful and has an excellent moral character.
Wenzhou-Kean University offers the following scholarships:
- Freshmen Scholarship
- Dean’s Scholarship
- First-Class Academic Performance Scholarship
- Second-Class Academic Performance Scholarship
- Third-Class Academic Performance Scholarship
- Research or Innovation Scholarship
- Leadership or Public Service Scholarship
- Culture, Sport or Art Scholarship